Large Group Teaching is one of of the ‘New to teaching toolkits’ developed by the Higher Education Academy (HEA) and well worth taking a look at as it talks about student-centered teaching, design and interaction. There are also some really useful teaching tips.
Large Group Teaching (LGT) strand of the New to Teaching Toolkit explores some of the practical strategies that can be of assistance in making LGT a rewarding and engaging experience for all concerned.
- First principles in large group teaching
- A short introduction to the literature on large group teaching
- Student and tutor views of large group teaching
- Large Group Teaching Tips
- Some Key Websites on Large Group Teaching
- References and Further Reading
Posted by Kathrine Jensen (@kshjensen)