T’is the season to get your conference proposal written and submitted. Here are some ideas for where to submit – watch those deadlines!
The University of Salford’s 6th Education in a Changing Environment Conference, deadline 14th feb.
ALT-C 2011 – Thriving in a colder and more challenging climate deadline 21st Feb
The 18th international conference of the Association for Learning Technology will be held at the University of Leeds, UK, 6-8 September 2011.
6th International Blended Learning conference deadline 25th Feb
Call for papers: from Innovation to Institutional Enhancement: Operating in a Challenging Environment. Suggested themes include:
- Developing blended learning to support and enhance curriculum aspects such as employability, internationalisation or research informed teaching
- Supporting institutional enhancement of assessment and feedback
- Students as agents of change
- Student engagement
- Evidencing enhancement.
International Conference on Education & Learning in Mobile Age – CELMA -deadline ext 15th Feb
The conference focuses on learning in the digital world with advanced mobile technologies, such as handheld devices, and smart phones. The applications of innovative technologies and inspiration methodologies in this domain will bring scientists, researchers, engineers, trainers and trainees together towards new era of teaching and learning societies.
Solstice and CLTR conference – deadline for abstracts 14th March
Proposals for papers, workshops, demonstrations, presentations and posters are invited which align with the following:
- Knowledge that has been applied and integrated to inform practice examples
- How we know and can predict that practices may work through using evidence
- What has been learned locally, nationally and internationally that may positively influence the student experience in the future?
Insights gained into existing challenges and into new research agendas that are unfolding
- Real examples that can be adopted adapted and developed by conference participants
EDULEARN11 (3rd International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) will be held in Barcelona (Spain), next 4th, 5th and 6th of July 2011. It will be an excellent opportunity to share your experiences and projects with educators and professionals from all parts of the world.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31st of March 2011. You can submit it at: www.edulearn11.org/submit
ePIC – 9th international ePortfolio & Identity Conference – London 11-13th July. Deadline 31 March abstracts.